6-Benzylaminopurine CAS 1214-39-7 99% 5GR Agricultural Farm Chemicals
6-benzylaminopurine, also known as 6-phenyl-adenine, chemical, molecular formula C12H11N5, white crystalline powder, difficult to dissolve in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, stable in acid and base.
White to whitish crystal powder
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Conclusion: Complies to the Enterprise standard
1. Because 6-ba is efficient, stable, cheap and easy to use, it is widely used and is the favorite cytokinin of tissue culture.The main role of BA is to promote bud formation and induce callus formation.Can be used to improve the quality and yield of tea and tobacco;The preservation of vegetables and fruits and the cultivation of rootless bean sprouts significantly improved the quality of fruits and leaves.
2. 6-BA was the first synthetic cytokinin.It can inhibit the decomposition of chlorophyll, nucleic acid and protein in plant leaves, keep green and prevent aging.The application of amino acids, auxin and inorganic salts to the treatment sites is widely used in various stages of agriculture, fruit trees and horticultural crops from germination to harvest.
3. A widely used cytokinin added to plant growth media such as Murashige and Skoog, Gamborg and Chu's N6
4. It is a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator, which can promote the growth of plant cells, inhibit the degradation of chlorophyll, increase the content of amino acids, and delay the senescence of leaves
5. Monomer for adhesives, synthetic resins, special rubber and plastics
We can customize according to customer's requirement.